Art Tutorials - How To Draw A Calf
Lets draw a picture of a calf!
You can email it to someone special using ArtBug!
You will need:
1. a piece of white paper
2. pencils - brown, green and yellow.
3. a normal pencil, but a softer 2B or 4B is better.
4. an eraser.
Draw a rectangle for your calf's body.
Draw the start of your calf's head like this.
Draw the rest of your calf's head like this.
Draw four legs for your calf.
Draw a neck and tail for your calf.
Erase the lines you don't want.
Draw a face and four cloven (divided into two toes) hooves for your calf.
1. Color in your calf picture.
2. Scan your picture into ArtBug Mail.
2. Choose the name of someone special you want to make happy!
3. Click send!
Your picture has now trotted off to your own art gallery too! Well done!
What a lovely calf! I think this calf's Mommy must love him a lot!
For more tutorials like this go to ArtBug Mail's art tutorials